Bollard Pull Tests
Bollard pull tests are conducted in order to check a tugboat’s pull force capability.
Ron Dynamometers are often used for bollard pull tests and drag force measurement of vehicles, like tractors and other types of towing machinery.
Ron dynamometers are especially suitable for drag/pull force measuring:
- Available with multiple remote displays that can be read, during force and load measuring. Simultaneous in-cab or external display of measurements is possible with our additional displays.
- Special design with 90 degrees between shackle holes enable accurate and safe pull force measurement
- Offshore sealing: IP67 Protect the system from splashes of water. (optional)
- RS-232: for communication with printers and computers, obtain a weight reports in real time.
- Data logger: Enables logging of all the measurement values to internal memory for printing or downloading at a later time.
- Extremely long battery life (2000 hours)