- Market leading 5 Year Warranty: High quality and reliability.
- Fatigue rated: All Eilon Engineering load cells are Fatigue Rated according to ASME BTH-1 and IEC 61508. Fatigue Rated: Unlimited Number of Load Cycles (Provided capacity is not exceeded)
- Reliable transmission technology: Based on decades of experience with the harsh transmission environments of NASA launch sites.
- 0.1% Accuracy: For early detection of overloads.
- Aerospace steel: Manufactured using only high grade steel for load cell bodies.
- Shackle holes offset 90 degrees: Reduces bending for increased safety and accuracy.
- Proven wireless technology since 1976 with repeat customers such as NASA, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Cirque du Soleil, Disney, and many others.
- Battery life of up to 2000 hours (optional 4000h for Ron 2501) on common disposable batteries.
- Transmission range: Up to 3 km / 2 miles (upon request). Standard: 150 m/yds.
- Lightweight and portable
- Heavy duty designs with shock absorbing mechanisms.
- Minimal headroom loss: Short length ensures minimal headroom loss. No need for additional lifting accessories
- Multiple load cells: 200 load cells per monitoring station.
- Large capacities: From 250 kg. and up to 300 tons! - 5:1 and 10:1 safety factors.
- Environmental: IP 67/NEMA 4-Weatherproof standard for Ron 2501, optional for all other models.