We even weigh polar bears…
Polar bears don’t recognize national borders. In the frigid waters of the Chukchi Sea, they travel freely between the US and Russia, moving with the ice as they hunt seals. US and Russian biologists team up on polar bear research, during which they weigh them and track their movement, using Ron Crane Scales.
Our Ron Crane Scales advantages include:
- Lightweight and portable
- Accuracy: 0.1% f.s.
- Heavy duty designs with shock absorbing mechanisms.
- The exclusive use of high grade aerospace steel for load cell bodies.
- Shackle holes offset 90 degrees to reduce external moment for increased safety and accuracy.
- Battery life of up to 2000 hours on common disposable batteries (optional: up to 4000 hours on the Ron 2501).
- Short length ensures minimal headroom loss.
- Short delivery time - in most cases 48-72 hours.
- Four decades in the market with repeat customers such as NASA, Boeing, GE, Lockheed Martin, and other well known Fortune 500 companies, as well as numerous small businesses.