Weighing During Manufacture
Crane scales and dynamometers allow users to gather important information by combining lifting and measuring into one step, eliminating the need for separate weighing stages during manufacturing:
- Weighing incoming raw materials to verify supplier’s delivery documentation.
- Carefully monitoring quantities of raw material to ensure accurate and successful manufacturing
- Increasing efficiency during manufacture and providing important information for stock management and control.
- Weighing outgoing shipments of products and also scrap to recoup meaningful profit loss.
- Checking “work in progress” on a production line allowing manufacturing personnel to monitor any problems pertinent to the particular project.
- Inventory is controlled with real time readings in one operation from manufacturing to warehouse and finally to customer shipment.
Ron Crane Scales are supplied with large, easy to read, hand held indicators with clear displays which enable convenient and safe reading of results, even in harsh manufacturing conditions.
Ron Crane Scales and dynamometers are available with the following relevant options:
RS-232 for continuous output of measurements to computers, PLCs and printers, Totalizer,Data Logger, Set Points and additional displays.
Ron CraneMaster may also be relevant here:
Monitor up to 200 wireless or wired load cells transmitting to one receiver and all load values are displayed on one screen as a real time load map or integrated with existing control systems